The next LBFN meeting will take place at 2pm on Thursday 28th February at Emmanuel Room, Central Hall Westminster, Storey’s Gate, SW1H 9NH. We are grateful to Elizabeth Simon of the London Church Leaders for kindly hosting our meeting, which will look back over significant changes in context since LBFN started 10 years ago.
We will be hearing from Elizabeth and also from
- Steve Miller, Faith-based Regeneration Network – changes in government policy
- Karen Walkden, Flourishing, Barnet – trends for 2013: local religious and multifaith organisations
- Malik Gul, Wandsworth Community Empowerment Network – community co-production of public services
- Roz Miller, Islington Faiths Forum – partnership working on common concerns
- Eshaan Akbar and Evereth Willis, Merton Council – LSP: voluntary sector/partnerships, equalities/cohesion
Gavin Moorhead and John Maiden will be giving us advance information on the Building on History project. We will also be meeting intern Tara Thiyagarajan for the first time.
Please join us for this starry line-up and an unrivalled exchange of experience and expertise across London. Let me know by 26th February if you are planning to come.