A few young-ish people (18-30) are meeting on Wednesday 15 April 6-7.30pm at Collaboration House, 77 Charlotte Street, W1T 4PW. They’re interested in screening film shorts or documentaries, picking up on themes that resonate.
– screenings of short documentaries or films
– discussion around themes, ideas for collaborative action
– for people working/interested in civil society, religious, human rights, intercultural groups
– intentionally a mixed group; the diversity brings a wide range of experience & knowledge
– if it brings value & depth, we’ll take it forward
– initial meeting to discuss how this could happen
– Collaboration House is a temporary, experimental space for intercultural groups to work together for a better world