GRANT FUNDRAISING: maximising your chances of eliciting funds 10am to 1pm (£29.40)
Led by Jonny Wineberg, Founder & Director of Community Futures Trust CIC, this session will enable participants to:
- Understand the process of fundraising from identifying a project to nurturing a funder.
- Identify the unique selling properties (USPs) of their organisation.
- Know how to get supporting evidence for their application.
- Make ‘the phone call’.
- Build full cost recovery into their bids
- Be aware of a range of fundraising opportunities in addition to grants.
- Understand what a social enterprise is
- Differentiate between the legal forms available to social enterprises
- Identify where to get financing for a social enterprise
- Change from ‘charity speak’ to ‘enterprise speak’
- Understand how to write that Business Plan
- Identify opportunities for engaging in social enterprise
- Identify where further support can be accessed
Through our links with the Faith-based Regeneration Network, LBFN members are kindly offered a 40% discount, so book through this link, which includes the discount http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unique-fundraising-training-event-tickets-18005137852?discount=40OFF. If you need to fill in a promotional code, enter “40OFF”.
The workshops will take place at LBFN’s shared offices at Collaboration House, 77-79 Charlotte Street, W1T 4PW (Goodge St tube).