How are things going with your local faith forum?
- Are local councils (& police, NHS) able to reach their local faith communities to discuss priority issues?
- Do religious groups contribute to policy and decision-making?
- Education ♦ hate crime ♦ cohesion ♦ Prevent strategy ♦ equalities/discrimination ♦ stop & search ♦ planning ♦ neighbourhood policing ♦ health care ♦ employment ♦ emergencies ♦ end of life care – what are the issues that deserve attention?
- Who sets the agenda? Who is involved? Who pays? How does it work?
- How do SACRE and Borough Deans fit in? Is inter faith dialogue one of the activities?
- What happens when key people leave? Is limited time used well?
- Twitter, texts, meetings, websites, blogs – what works best?
- Is the future bright & rosy? Or not?
LBFN’s next meeting is in King’s Cross, Camden next week. Come and hear what’s going on across London. Contribute your own experiences and ideas.
Tuesday 7th December
Coffee & arrivals 9.45am, meeting 10am-12.30pm.
Contact the convener asap or leave a comment here if you are planning to come – look forward to seeing you there.